Join The Best
Qualified Make Up Artists, Hair Stylists and licensed Aestheticians in these three states may find their dream situation by joining our group of Independent Make Up Artist, Hair Stylist or Aesthetician Representative.
Why Should You Consider Joining Make Up Artist Pro Group?
- As an Independent Make Up Artist, Hair Stylist or Aesthetician Representative you make your own hours, working as much or as little as you want. We pay top rates in this industry.
- We are not a multi-level marketing company. Our Independent Representatives work and earn income as professionals and NOT recruiting others.
- Independent Representatives can work at our studio or go to assignments at the client’s location.
- As an Independent Representative of Make Up Artist Pro Group you get to do what you love and have the independence of working for yourself without all the costs and hassles of having and running a business.
- Prospective clients can set up online appointments, email or call to schedule them.
- We manage the contract and payment process for wedding make up so that you do not deal with any surprises or non-paying clients.
- We market our web site professionally to achieve high placement on search engines so that you can receive referrals in addition to the business that you develop on your own.
- You can participate on trainings and business support events.
- You have the option to participate on Make Up Artist Group events such as wedding shows, mall events, and more, which would be too costly for a single professional to afford.
- Our brand stands for an elite group of carefully selected professionals dedicated to delivering amazing experiences and results for clients.
What Do You Do If You Want to Join Make Up Artist Pro Group?
Please email your resume to email@example.com
If we like what we see, we will contact you to set up an in-person interview.
We will ask that you bring an actual copy of your professional license or certification from the state that you are licensed to practice in; if you are an esthetician or hair stylist and/or a copy of the school certificate if you are a professional Make Up Artist.
We will also ask you to bring references and client portfolio, if you have it available.
We will discuss with you our Independent Representative Program to see if you are a good match for the Group.