Did you know that photographs show makeup two shades lighter than in your face?
Our Professional Makeup Artists know the tricks so that you truly look your best. Some of them specialize on makeup for photography and our professional line of MUD cosmetics is designed to be used and applied for conditions such as photography or acting lighting.
Who are our typical photography makeup clients?
- Organizations that want group or personal images for publications or websites and want to insure that each person looks smart, vibrant, and professional.
- Models that want top of the line portfolio pictures.
- People who need the perfect look for a business card or advertising.
- People who will be dating online and want a great selfie.
- Families that want portraits.
What services do we offer for photography makeup?
As with any of our services, we can meet you at one of our partner salons, studios, or spas; or we can meet you at your photo shoot location.
How much does it cost?
For photo shoots we bill on an hourly basis and bring our professional makeup. There is no travel fee needed for any location within 10 miles of Professional Makeup Artist zip code, or billed at the hourly rate, in 15 minute increments, based on MapQuest’s time estimates if the location is further than 10 miles.