Join The Best
Qualified Make Up Artists, Hair Stylists and licensed Aestheticians in these three states may find their dream situation by joining our group of Independent Make Up Artist, Hair Stylist or Aesthetician Representative.
Why Should You Consider Joining Make Up Artist Pro Group?
- As an Independent Make Up Artist, Hair Stylist or Aesthetician Representative you make your own hours, working as much or as little as you want. We pay top rates in this industry.
- We are not a multi-level marketing company. Our Independent Representatives work and earn income as professionals and NOT recruiting others.
- Independent Representatives can work at studios, spas, salons, shows, and/or homes.
- As an Independent Representative of Make Up Artist Pro Group you get to do what you love and have the independence of working for yourself without all the costs and hassles of having and running a business.
- If you are accepted as an Independent Make Up Artist or Aesthetician you will receive all of the following:
- Profile on our state of the art web site with ability to add portfolio images, post blogs, participate on our social media pages.
- Prospective clients can set up online appointments, email or call to schedule them.
- You can add your prospective clients or active clients to our newsletter, coupons, and events email list so that your can stay connected. We do all the marketing on behalf of the entire Group.
- You have access to top of the line professional make up and skin care products at substantial discounts and you can earn additional income with the sale of products and client re-orders.
- We manage the contract and payment process for wedding make up so that you do not deal with any surprises or non-paying clients.
- We market our web site professionally to achieve high placement on search engines so that you can receive referrals in addition to the business that you develop on your own.
- You can participate on trainings and business support events.
- You have the option to participate on Make Up Artist Group events such as wedding shows, mall events, and more, which would be too costly for a single professional to afford.
- Our brand stands for an elite group of carefully selected professionals dedicated to delivering amazing experiences and results for clients.
What Do You Do If You Want to Join Make Up Artist Pro Group?
Please email your resume to email@example.com
If we like what we see, we will contact you to set up an in-person interview.
We will ask that you bring an actual copy of your professional license from the state that you are licensed to practice in; if you are an esthetician or hair stylist and/or a copy of the school certificate if you are a professional Make Up Artist.
We will also ask you to bring references and client portfolio, if you have it available.
We will discuss with you our Independent Representative Program to see if you are a good match for the Group.
Please note that if we decide to offer an Independent Representative contract to you, it will be subject to acceptable results from a credit report as well as a national criminal report. Independent Representatives are not employees of Make Up Artist Pro Group but we require that our Independent Representative partners maintain a certain standard of credit and lack of criminal background in order to represent our brand.